help me find those Mary Jane !!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since I have seen Kate Moss wearing those, I am obsessed to find them, but I have no idea which brand they could be. Or do you know some similar ones ?

kate.jpg kate1.jpg
  2. The heel looks VERY LOUBOUTIN....

3. yes, louboutin Wallis(i think?!)
    [​IMG]

4. Yep, those are Christian Louboutins.....that one is a past-season style and long sold-out. Last time I checked (about a month ago) there was a pair on eBay that went for $750+.

5. Hot!

6. Thank you girls, you´re the experts......but SOLD OUT ! aouch !!(pain sound in french)....

7. Hi there,

I don't know if you are still interested, but I saw those (or very close to those, the heel might have been slightly different) shoes at Barneys in the Copley Square Mall in Boston two days ago. I think the shoe name was Baby Doll. Maybe the SA could send you a picture?

8. Also, check out Manolo's new stuff. He has brought back the Mary Jane for the Fall.

9. I have the Manolo Mary Janes and they look REALLY similar!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice