Help me find these Alaia wedges!

Nico3327

Jun 5, 2009
Has anyone seen these anywhere other than the Outnet? I'm looking for a size 36, and have not been able to find them on any other website or at any local stores.

TIA!

Attachments

• Alaia wedge.jpg
    Alaia wedge.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 92
I was eyein' the lace detail wedges on theoutnet, my size has been sold out!:shucks: You should check ebay listings and yoox I'd say. Yoox carries some great styles of Alaia ...

Have you considered checking with the Alaia boutique in Paris? I know the shoe's from a previous season, but they have a fully stocked Alaia outlet next to the flagship selling nothing but past-season collections, so your shoes might be available there. I have no idea if they ship to the US, but there's no harm asking.

Their phone no. is +33 1 42 72 19 19

Good luck!

^ Oh, thank you slky! I didn't even know there was a boutique, let alone an outlet. I will definitely call them. :hugs:

Edit: Do you think they have someone there who speaks English? I don't speak French at all...

Last edited:
You're welcome! I wouldn't worry about their English skills. Because it's the only Alaia boutique in the world, a lot of people from abroad go there to get fitted for dresses. Friends of mine have gone there to try on clothes and another friend recently went there and scored a pair of sandals (in the outlet). My friends don't speak French either and they told me the service was impeccable and they had no problems communicating. If the SA who answers the phone doesn't speak English, I'm sure she'll refer you to one who does!