Help me find a wallet with lots of cardholders please.

sheherezade

Jan 31, 2006
I'm in need of a new wallet. I prefer clutch/continental wallets(for some weird reason I don't like having to fold my bills in order to make them fit into the wallet. Weird, I know.:P)
I do carry a lot of cards, so ideally I would like something with 12-15 spaces for cards. Since I'm on a student budget at the moment, I would prefer to keep it under 200 dollars.

This Buxton wallet would be a good example in terms of the layout I'm looking for: http://www.amazon.com/Buxton-Womens-Leather-Heiress-Organizer/dp/B00KXIHDUE
(I've had one of these wallets. Sadly it left a lot to be desired in terms of quality, so I'm hesitant to by another.)

How about a Hobo International wallet? The Lauren is a classic in her own right, but Nancy has more card slots - 15 to be exact. Vera has 11 card slots and a little different layout. They come in several colors and the prices are very reasonable.

My own Lumi Accessories Sylvi Trifold has 14 card slots and I can fit 10 more cards in the compartments. Sylvi is more expensive than any of the Hobo wallets BUT the quality of the leather and craftsmanship is superior. The layout is really nice and colors are goooorgeous! The Aqua/Ice is too pretty to be true - for me, it was a coin flip between the now-discontinued Blueberry/Purple and the Aqua; in the end, the darker blue won. I'm a bit careless with my wallets so I didn't want to risk staining the gorgeous turquoise exterior. I've had Sylvi with me for 17 months now and there are barely any signs of wear. I couldn't praise it enough!

I have an LV zippy wallet that I love, but I also have 2 Kate Spades that are great. Today is the last day of Kate Spade friends and family 30% off. You can for sure find several styles under $200. I love her zippered wallets, they fit everything with room to spare!