Help me decide!

So I just went into nordstroms to try on the Gucci and I love it!!!! They ong had the patent leather one in stock but I just wanted to try it one for size comparison with the Eva. I'm not torn in between the black leather or red?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411504371.571698.jpg
I went in a little casual today 😛

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411504397.608436.jpg
This isn't the bag that I want, but I took a picture for the color 😍

Soo the question now is, red or black?!

So I just went into nordstroms to try on the Gucci and I love it!!!! They ong had the patent leather one in stock but I just wanted to try it one for size comparison with the Eva. I'm not torn in between the black leather or red?

View attachment 2759327

View attachment 2759328

:loveeyes::loveeyes: Get the red since you already have black in the tote!
Red is a nice pop of color if you wear mostly dark/plain colors. Are there 2 different sizes cuz the red one looks smaller than an Eva?

:loveeyes::loveeyes: Get the red since you already have black in the tote!

Red is a nice pop of color if you wear mostly dark/plain colors. Are there 2 different sizes cuz the red one looks smaller than an Eva?

I'm thinking of the red also! I don't have any colored bags so this red might be a really good addition to what I have now. And the red one is smaller than the Eva. The one I want is the size of the patent one.

View attachment 2759327

View attachment 2759328

This bag looks great on you! The red would be gorgeous!