Help me decide :)

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I could use some help cause I'm so torn about what to buy.
I am in love with the idea of the totally de and have out one on reserve and if I get that I can also get one other bag. I don't know if I should get a de speedy 35 bandouliere or portobello.
OR I could get one empreinte bag but I'm scared of that cause I have 2 little kids and run a daycare out of my home but it's so beautiful. I am not sure what to choose.

I know a lot of people like the Totally but I'm just not a fan. It's not as appealing as other bags to me.... However, I am a HUGE speedy bandouliere fan. I say get a speedy empreinte. It's luxurious and durable, yet extremely functional.

Definitely go for the Empreinte Speedy! The leather is gorgeous and durable. You need something special to enjoy when you work so hard and around little ones all day.;)

I think the speedy b in DE would be perfect. The empreiente version tends to get heavy when you fill it up. But the canvas is light weight. Better in my opinion for a mommy :smile:

I could use some help cause I'm so torn about what to buy.
I am in love with the idea of the totally de and have out one on reserve and if I get that I can also get one other bag. I don't know if I should get a de speedy 35 bandouliere or portobello.
OR I could get one empreinte bag but I'm scared of that cause I have 2 little kids and run a daycare out of my home but it's so beautiful. I am not sure what to choose.

I think the Totally is going to be beautiful. I would not go with the Port because it's had issues in the past with cracking. Definitely go with the Empreinte over DE. It's such a special bag. Mine has been fine with my 2 boys which on some days is equivalent to a house full. :lol: Good luck deciding!