Help me decide....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I vote for the LV, mostly because I really like the Cabas Piano :love: The Gucci is also very nice.

2. I vote for the Gucci. The Guccissima stuff is fabulous in my opinion. :love:

3. I like the gucci too, but I think they are all good choices and I usually don't like coach.

4. i like the dior and then the gucci

5. i think the dior looks the most elegant :smile:

6. The Guccissima is beautiful. I haven't seen one in black, but I have it in brown. I love my bag. That's my number one choice.

The Coach is appealing because of it's price point--but I think that style is too wide...

7. i have the Gucci one in white, and i can tell you it's a fantastic bag. i use it for school sometimes, and it can hold my notebook/binder, pencil case, wallet, watter bottle and makeup! i vote for the Gucci.

8. I like the Dior if you want black. If you want a tan/nude everyday then choose the LV =)

9. I'm with Cristina, I pick the Cabas Piano too. It was my ol' faithful before I got distracted by a myriad of other bags and handed her over to mum:amuse: .

Then, it's a toss up between the Gucci and Dior.

10. I pick the Coach

11. That Gucci is gorgeous. The lining is also incredibly cute. I just got the smaller version of that bag in brown. If I get another Guccissima someday I would get that medium tote in white.

12. I like the Gucci as well.

13. Lv

14. I vote for the LV also.

15. I'm going to Tysons Galleria in 2 weeks.Will have a chance then to see these bags in person.Really curious about the Gucci now since it seems to be the most favored bag........