Help me decide....

The Guccissima is beautiful. I haven't seen one in black, but I have it in brown. I love my bag. That's my number one choice.

The Coach is appealing because of it's price point--but I think that style is too wide...

i have the Gucci one in white, and i can tell you it's a fantastic bag. i use it for school sometimes, and it can hold my notebook/binder, pencil case, wallet, watter bottle and makeup! i vote for the Gucci.

Cristina said:
I vote for the LV, mostly because I really like the Cabas Piano :love: The Gucci is also very nice.

I'm with Cristina, I pick the Cabas Piano too. It was my ol' faithful before I got distracted by a myriad of other bags and handed her over to mum:amuse: .

Then, it's a toss up between the Gucci and Dior.

That Gucci is gorgeous. The lining is also incredibly cute. I just got the smaller version of that bag in brown. If I get another Guccissima someday I would get that medium tote in white.

I'm going to Tysons Galleria in 2 weeks.Will have a chance then to see these bags in person.Really curious about the Gucci now since it seems to be the most favored bag........