Help me decide!

Why worried about lamb skin?
I purchased one lambskin flap and one caviar flap 13 years ago. My caviar flap still looks brand new. My lambskin looks good but it can’t stand up anymore on its own and I can see wear. I only wear it for special occasions but it’s still aged. I worry the lamb looks good now but not as good in 20 years.

I am between this pink Chanel flap and this pink wallet on a chain. Which one do you like better? If I buy the pink wallet on a chain, I can also buy another wallet on a chain (thinking black with gold) as the two bags would the same price as the flap.

I do own a black flap and wallet on a chain in silver. I love wocs and wear them more often but this flap I can wear cross body as it’s a not a classic one.
May I ask how much is the flap? I kinda like it. 😊

The flap is $6100. It is lovely. I just don’t trust myself that I can care appropriately for lambskin but this lambskin did feel a bit stronger than regular lambskin. It just came out with the new collection. It also comes in a beautiful teal color too.
Thank you so much! I'll check out teal color. I like the CC better than regular mini with handle I've seen before for sure. You and me both about lamskin. I only have 1 bag in lamskin and I am honestly too scared to use it. 😅

I exchanged the pink flap for two wallet on a chains. I love the flap but at the end of the day, I am so worried about lambskin. The pink is with light gold. The white is with silver!
They are both so cute. I would have picked this pink woc over the top handle as well. Is this pink code NU904??

I purchased one lambskin flap and one caviar flap 13 years ago. My caviar flap still looks brand new. My lambskin looks good but it can’t stand up anymore on its own and I can see wear. I only wear it for special occasions but it’s still aged. I worry the lamb looks good now but not as good in 20 years.
So interesting, thank you!!!

Thank you so much! I'll check out teal color. I like the CC better than regular mini with handle I've seen before for sure. You and me both about lamskin. I only have 1 bag in lamskin and I am honestly too scared to use it. 😅
Here is a photo of the two flaps I purchased in December 2011 (they were each $2400). My lamb has held up but it can’t stand up on its own and you can see some wear in the bottom corners. My caviar beige stil looks brand new

Attachments

• IMG_8022.jpeg
    IMG_8022.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 50
I am between this pink Chanel flap and this pink wallet on a chain. Which one do you like better? If I buy the pink wallet on a chain, I can also buy another wallet on a chain (thinking black with gold) as the two bags would the same price as the flap.

I do own a black flap and wallet on a chain in silver. I love wocs and wear them more often but this flap I can wear cross body as it’s a not a classic one.
Secone one!!!

Pink woc will look cute ☺️