Help me decide!

clover17

O.G.
Jan 16, 2010
I am between this pink Chanel flap and this pink wallet on a chain. Which one do you like better? If I buy the pink wallet on a chain, I can also buy another wallet on a chain (thinking black with gold) as the two bags would the same price as the flap.

I do own a black flap and wallet on a chain in silver. I love wocs and wear them more often but this flap I can wear cross body as it’s a not a classic one.

Attachments

• IMG_7902.jpeg
    IMG_7902.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_7908.jpeg
    IMG_7908.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 143
I personally like the bag better (the chain CC on the bag is cute, the proportions are nice with the top handle, plus it will hold more than the WOC.) I also personally prefer the smaller CCs on a WOC unless it is the type with a turnlock.

With that being said, it is important to you to have either caviar or lambskin? This matters more to some than others, but it looks like the WOC is caviar (a bit more durable) and the bag is lambskin (a little less durable.) Not sure if that is something you want to consider in your decision.

I definitely prefer caviar over lamb. The flap bag leather feels a bit more sturdier than my lamb flap so I am not sure if if it’s a lamb with a special treatment on it or maybe it’s calf skin? I do worry that it might not age as well.

I currently own three wocs (black, taupe and navy), two flaps (black and beige), one mini (navy) and one boy (gray). I thought pink would be a fun color to add to the collection!

I definitely prefer caviar over lamb. The flap bag leather feels a bit more sturdier than my lamb flap so I am not sure if if it’s a lamb with a special treatment on it or maybe it’s calf skin? I do worry that it might not age as well.

I currently own three wocs (black, taupe and navy), two flaps (black and beige), one mini (navy) and one boy (gray). I thought pink would be a fun color to add to the collection!
Pink is such a fun color for spring and fall. If you decide to go with the WOC, maybe you can add a white WOC instead of black, it's also such a great color in the WOC and easier to manage/keep clean than a bigger classic flap in white.

Reactions: LJChicago
I am between this pink Chanel flap and this pink wallet on a chain. Which one do you like better? If I buy the pink wallet on a chain, I can also buy another wallet on a chain (thinking black with gold) as the two bags would the same price as the flap.

I do own a black flap and wallet on a chain in silver. I love wocs and wear them more often but this flap I can wear cross body as it’s a not a classic one.
The flap bag

Thank you so much for your help! I am now leaning the pink woc and getting a white one too! Will send more pics.
Oooh excited to see the white one! ☺️I currently have the classic WOC in black with gold hardware and 24C turquoise. Both in caviar. Might go for light neutral next. Either the classic beige clair or white!🥰

I love both!!