Help me decide which Tony Duquette pieces to keep or return!

Which Tony Duquette jewelry pieces should I return? Select mulitple choices below:

• Return the big bouquet stone ring

• Return the stone charm bracelet

• Return the smaller, pave sunburst necklace

• Return the pave sunburst ring

• Return the large (no stone) necklace

• Keep them all, they're gorgeous!

• Return them all, they're too gaudy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
As you know I own a few of those peices. I think they are so chic and special to be done from his archive. Your collection is great because some can be easy, everyday items while others you can save for those special occassions. My vote is keep them all! Good luck with your decission!!

I hadn't thought about hanging the bracelet on my bag as a charm, thanks for the suggestion! I only paid $34 for it so I could use it as a charm without feeling quilty.

I'll have to try that and see how it looks. Whateve, what do you think about that idea, do you think it might catch and snag my clothes or maybe scratch the bag?

I don't think it will scratch the bag. The little points catch on things but they aren't sharp. I took a few pictures to show it as a charm. The second picture compares it to the TD fob. You could also attach it across.

Attachments

• duquette006.jpg
    duquette006.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 134
  • duquette008.jpg
    duquette008.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 137
As you know I own a few of those peices. I think they are so chic and special to be done from his archive. Your collection is great because some can be easy, everyday items while others you can save for those special occassions. My vote is keep them all! Good luck with your decission!!

Thanks, that is my quandry!

The pieces designed from the Tony Duquette archive are outside my usual comfort zone but I am trying to expand my comfort zone to include less-traditional items and they are beautiful. On the other hand, I lead a quiet life and already have more jewelry than I need, so how often will I wear them?!

Considering the original retail prices, spending $300 on 5 TD items is quite a bargain, but it is still a significant amount of money. On the flip side, I kind of like them!

I can't decide what to do!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think it will scratch the bag. The little points catch on things but they aren't sharp. I took a few pictures to show it as a charm. The second picture compares it to the TD fob. You could also attach it across.

Wow, thank you for the pictures! I never thought about stretching the bracelet across the bag - cool idea!

Very cute idea!

I agree! I have read comments about taking the bracelet apart to make a fob and I wasn't interested in doing that, but hanging the bracelet on the bag might work out okay, and I could still wear it as a bracelet on special occasions!

Last edited:
^ I agree, the smaller necklace and ring look great together, def keepers!

Return the big ring and keep the charm bracelet.

Return the big necklace and the big ring.

I just love these 2 pieces!!! Hope you keep them.. :smile:

3) Sunburst Pave Necklace 95914 GD/GD $59.50 (MSRP = $98)
4) Sunburst Pave Ring 95919 GD/GD $53.55 (MSRP = $98)

^ I agree, the smaller necklace and ring look great together, def keepers!

Return the big ring and keep the charm bracelet.

Return the big necklace and the big ring.

Thanks for sharing your advice. I really like the pave pieces and only hesitated because I already have some coach pave jewelry and I am always concerns about losing the tiny crystals.

I probably will keep the pave items and return the bouquet ring and the charm bracelet (unless I decide to wear the bracelet on my bags.)

I am still unsure about the big necklace. It is just so different from my other pendants, but how often will I actually wear it? Maybe I will try it on with some of my outfits to see how it looks.

Thanks again!

I recently modeled 3 pieces of Tony Duquette Coach Jewelry that I bought on the Factory Online Sale. Since then I've bought 2 more pieces, so with the sale prices I've still spent $300 on 5 TD jewelry items.

I've decided I don't want to keep all of them but I am having a hard time deciding which items to return. At first I thought I loved the stone sunburst charm bracelet, but I have been wearing it around the house and it's clunky and catches on things; so I am thinking of returning it.

I am almost certain that I will return the large bouquet ring because it is just too big. I really like the smaler pave crystal sunburst necklace and the pave ring. I also like the large (no stone) sunburst necklace, but I already have some pave crystal and gold jewelry from Coach so do I need more of it?

In the first picture below you see my entire TD collection. Top row left to right are the pave sunburst ring, the pave sunburst necklace, and the the bouquet ring. Bottom row left left to right are the sunburst charm bracelet and the large sunburst (no stone) necklace.

Take a look at the pics and help me decide which items to return, thanks!

I like the smaller pave crystal necklace and ring. I think they look classy but cute!