Help Me Decide Which Black Boots (PICS INCLUDED)

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
I want a pair of black boots that I can wear with slacks, skirts/dresses and tights, and jeans. I'm deciding between these two... Which do you prefer? If you have either of them please let me know how you like them so far!

Gucci Diana Boot

attachment.php

CL Hidden Platform Bootie

attachment.php
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=529958&stc=1&d=1220111852

Attachments

• Gucci Diana Boot.jpg
    Gucci Diana Boot.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 398
  • CL Hidden Platform Bootie.jpg
    CL Hidden Platform Bootie.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
I'd absolutely get the CLs! Those are so cute, and I love the buttons! Of course, I'm always biased toward CL, but still, I think they're the better choice.

I would have voted for the Guccis but I hate the big medallion on the side. They should have gone with the GGs instead. The medallion looks gaudy. SO I went with the Louboutins. The buttons are classic!

I'm having a reeeeeeally hard time deciding! I've tried them both on and they both fit my feet very well...

I "think" the Gucci booties will look better with pants and the CLs will look better with skirts and dresses which makes it really hard to decide as I like both looks equally. I "might" be able to get one pair in September and one in October but who knows which it will be harder to find in October.