Help me decide: SHW or GHW for medium black caviar Classic flap

Good choice! I have a jumbo and mini in black with shw. I feel like I can dress it up as well as wear it casually to the market in joggers and sweater. I have ghw with my black gst and i always feel it makes it stand out more. I have ghw with other colored chanel bags and don't feel like it's as loud.

Reactions: xnimporte and bkee
Good choice! I have a jumbo and mini in black with shw. I feel like I can dress it up as well as wear it casually to the market in joggers and sweater. I have ghw with my black gst and i always feel it makes it stand out more. I have ghw with other colored chanel bags and don't feel like it's as loud.
I feel the same way. Perhaps it’s just the chains and the traditional classic look. If it’s on a more trendy bag it balances it out. But I guess that’s why they make so many different colors LOL

Reactions: xnimporte and bkee
To me the shw is a bit more muted with black, while ghw contrasts with black. I prefer a less loud bag. :smile: