Help me decide! Should I get a bag charm or speedy 30 azur?

my vote is for the speedy azur!!! when i got mine i didn't love the pattern at first but now it's my favorite bag!!!! i just think bag charms are so expensive for something so little!!!

I always say bags come first but if you have so many to the point that they are 'just sitting there' then its time to start buying bag charms or SLGs that you could use daily. Don't just by for the sake of buying.

Bags over bag charms, ALWAYS, which is why I do not own a bag charm & only admire them from afar. But if you are not going to use the Azur Speedy, maybe the bag charm is for you.

I love bag charms. I don't own any Louis Vuitton ones, and even though I love them, they are far too expensive for what they are. Consider getting a small silver or gold link chain and adding Tiffany's charms or juicy couture charms to them. It's less expensive, and has a larger variety. If that doesn't sound appealing, slg's are a good option as well-you can never go wrong with a good wallet, or something of that nature.