Help me decide!! Reverse Mini Boite Chapeau or Boite Souple MM for my collection...

What would you choose?

• Mini Boite Chapeau in reverse monogram

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Boite Chapeau Souple MM in monogram

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters

imetazoa

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys! I really want to add some version of the Boite Chapeau to my family... and it’s tax-free weekend in my state soon so thought I might use the opportunity to do so. However, I’m stuck on which one to choose! I love the Mini Boite Chapeau in the reverse but am unsure practically how I will fair carrying my phone all the time. (Even though I end up doing this frequently with my bigger bags, its comforting to know its not required.) I also really like the optionality of the Boite Chapeau Souple MM, including that it can be worn as a backpack, but I already have what I would consider two casual bags (the PM and bumbag) that hold similar amounts. I’ve posted my LV family below. What would you choose if you could only get one?

73E2A02D-9576-486E-A0B3-F2A435A3D919.jpeg 3B47EE90-D102-488A-968D-4CD9CBE896EF.jpegB7C50027-C729-48B4-BCFA-4D44ED45F8C5.jpeg

Hi guys! I really want to add some version of the Boite Chapeau to my family... and it’s tax-free weekend in my state soon so thought I might use the opportunity to do so. However, I’m stuck on which one to choose! I love the Mini Boite Chapeau in the reverse but am unsure practically how I will fair carrying my phone all the time. (Even though I end up doing this frequently with my bigger bags, its comforting to know its not required.) I also really like the optionality of the Boite Chapeau Souple MM, including that it can be worn as a backpack, but I already have what I would consider two casual bags (the PM and bumbag) that hold similar amounts. I’ve posted my LV family below. What would you choose if you could only get one?

View attachment 4822786 View attachment 4822787View attachment 4822785
You know where my vote went!! :lol: I hope we can be reverse twinsies on this one! Good luck with your decision. Can’t wait. And what is tax free weekend? I don’t have that where I am, but damn that would make a lot of difference in price. I need to move where you are!