Help me decide plsss..

rianne

Sep 21, 2008
Ok, hubby gave me a budget of $3500, but i cant decide what to get? I like speedy b and bloomsbury pm or maybe an empreinte lumi, I also like the chanel timeless cc tote but dont really like the price $3100 plus tax.Please help!

rianne said:
Ok, hubby gave me a budget of $3500, but i cant decide what to get? I like speedy b and bloomsbury pm or maybe an empreinte lumi, I also like the chanel timeless cc tote but dont really like the price $3100 plus tax.Please help!

Now heres a limit this SAHM wishes she had! Lol
If your looking at LV get a Lumi or SC :smile: maybe even the Speedy b annnnd Bloomsbury would still be in budget i think :smile: your range is open to alot just depends on lifestyle and needs :smile:

I think a Lumi is a great all-round bag, or if you want something a bit different you could choose from the new Leopard speedy or Golden Arrow speedy range! Good Luck!! :biggrin:

rianne said:

You have $3,500 budget and Chanel tote
is only $3,100 how much is the tax ?!
I will never have a problem spending
$3,500 on bag ! It's actually very easy
to decide when u have that kind of
budget . Moving on.. Get the Chanel tote
over speedy B and blooms :P

Do u have other LVs? If so, mix it up and go for the Chanel. Every girl should have one.

Edited...since you already have a flap, I'd say pick a great tote like Lumi or get a Vernis alma and a canvas tote of your choice.

My collections is small compare to the other ladies here in PF. I have an LV, neverfull, avalon,palermo chanel classic flap, gst, balenciaga work, gucci sukey and prada tote.

That collection is great and well rounded... (please post pics!! :biggrin:) Since you already have a Chanel classic flap AND the GST, I would lean towards something different from the LV line.

What about a vernis alma and a wallet to match all of your other bags?
or (slightly out of budget) an SC?
or the Empriente Artsy?