help me decide please...

What should I get?

• Damier medium size agenda (with a nice pen)

• Damier Geronimos

• Damier Geant Albatros (Black)

• Damier Geant Archer (Black)

• LV Inventeurs Damier Belt

• Tag Heuer Carrerra Tachymetre

• Nothing (SAVE YOUR MONEY!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

andr114

Oct 7, 2006
As I have posted here a couple of days ago, a friend of mine gave me AUD$1000 (just received it in fact!).

He told me to get something nice and something that I really want.

I also have about AUD$1000 extra to spend, so in total I have around AUD$2000.

There are a few things that I would like to get but I'm just not sure whether I should get them or not. I want to get something that I will definitely use and something that I haven't got. Plus, the $1000 is a generous gift so I have to make sure that I am buying something right with it. LOL!

At the moment, I have two LV shoes, one pair of sandals, a messenger bag, a keyring, two wallets, and a mono wapity. Therefore I don't think I want to get something along those that I already have. For example, I don't see the point of having a second messenger bag or getting another wallet.

BTW, i'm a 22 years old guy.

Here is a list of what I want to get:
1. Damier medium ring agenda - not sure if I will be using it a lot, but I do use the agenda from uni and I heard from some people once you buy it you will end up using it.
2. A nice pen to go along with the agenda - I'm thinking a Mont Blanc, the pen doesnt have to fit into the agenda. Beside I don't like small pens, they are too hard to write with.
3. Damier Geronimos - would be nice to own one as i have been wanting this for ages. i think its perfect to walk around with (when shopping or whatever else)
4. Damier Geant Albatros - would be nice to have a travel bag which I can use for other purposes as well (like going to the gym, etc). but i'm not sure whether i'll be using it a lot. though, it's a good (ie. quite small) size so it's easy to carry and its very light too.
5. Damier Geant Archer - an alternative to the Geronimos, but does it worth the extra $$$? I saw Christiano Ronaldo's photo with it, and I think it looks quite good. LOL! I want the black one though
6. LV Inventeurs Damier belt - I dont have an LV belt, but people can't really see it. worth the money for something that can hardly be seen?
7. Tag Heuer Carrerra Tachymetre watch - like the one in the ads with Brad Pitt. maybe its wrong to ask about this watch in an LV forum, but hey it worths the shot right?

Please put in your opinion inside the poll of what you think I should get. I think those are the only things that I want to get at the moment.

Sounds like #3 is your best option according your opinions posted along each item. If you are not excited about any of the above I would save your gift money until you find something you love and really want.