Help me decide on what color my first Goyard purchase should be.

nickyweg

Feb 11, 2023
Hi! I’m going to be replacing my old Gucci card case with a Goyard St. Pierre. I want something a little more lowkey / special.

I’m a little torn between colors though. It’s my understanding that all colors are the same price now.

My biggest contenders are the burgundy, the classic black and tan, the green, and the lighter blue.

What do you think makes the most sense for durability and for being my first item?

I’m wondering if I should get the black and tan since that’s the classic Goyard color.

I would get a darker colour. The black, or the black tan (the tan looks very nice inside) or the navy. I love the sky blue but if you prefer a low key colour, it may not be it.

I agree on dark color... wallets/card cases get so beat up! I am really partial to the navy or maroon/burgundy of their dark colors. One of those will be my next Goyard color I'm sure.

Hi! I’m going to be replacing my old Gucci card case with a Goyard St. Pierre. I want something a little more lowkey / special.

I’m a little torn between colors though. It’s my understanding that all colors are the same price now.

My biggest contenders are the burgundy, the classic black and tan, the green, and the lighter blue.

What do you think makes the most sense for durability and for being my first item?

I’m wondering if I should get the black and tan since that’s the classic Goyard color.
Classic black and tan for sure! Or green!

Reactions: earthygirl