Tech Help me decide on color for my iPhone case

Which color do you like most?

• Black

• White

• Pink

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love how the soft pink looks with white showing through the flowers, very feminine. If you want a soft, feminine look, I would go with the blush pink.
I think the black option would be more of a bold look. Since I'm a huge fan of black and white together, that would probably be my pick! Is both (black and pink) an option?
The white option is gorgeous but since your phone is white, it won't show any of the beautiful flower detail.
I know that wasn't much help, sorry. Good luck in your decision. :flowers:

Zombie Girl said:
I love how the soft pink looks with white showing through the flowers, very feminine. If you want a soft, feminine look, I would go with the blush pink.
I think the black option would be more of a bold look. Since I'm a huge fan of black and white together, that would probably be my pick! Is both (black and pink) an option?
The white option is gorgeous but since your phone is white, it won't show any of the beautiful flower detail.
I know that wasn't much help, sorry. Good luck in your decision. :flowers:

Those are actually the two I'm going back and forth on the most for the exact reasons you mentioned. I'll have to think for a few days. Hoping they'll have a black Friday sale. :smile:

I really like this philosophy. :smile:

Thanks for your input ladies. I'm going for the pink!

Nice choice! I usually always pick black as my first choice but the pink is soooo pretty and feminine. I would have had a hard time deciding between those two colors as well! I have a two back glass covers for my iPhone, the original black and a pink one.

Enjoy! :cutesy: