Help me decide on bag, please?

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very bad at making decisions when I have too many options so I end up going in circles forever so now I'm turning here asking you professionals for advice :smile:

Things to note: I live in Sweden were we have all seasons and rain. I bike to work no car. I want a bag to use year round.

The bags I'm lusting/deciding between:

1: Neverfull DE Red lining: seems like a carefree bag not needing to baby due to rain. I only have one other bag in my collection which is care free. Red is beautiful but would I get tired of it? straps can hurt?

2: Neverfull DE Rose Ballerine lining: carefree bag and beautiful pink lining. But does it get dirty easily? I will buy an Samorga insert. Will I get tired of pink?

3: Neverfull DA Rose Ballerine lining: beautiful light colour bag with lovely pink lining. Not carefree? Can I wear year round? Only have one other light coloured bag which is grey.

4: Lockme II BB in Red: oh this is so beautiful but the price is so high as I compare this to the Mulberry reg Lily in size and use. I already have a Lily but this silver hardware is gorgeous. But not sure I want to spend this money on a small bag? And I might grow tired of red?

Any comments, personal experience etc are welcome. Also suggestions on other bags just not Monogram as I have Pochette Metis in monogram :smile:

Thank you

View attachment 3574996

I would totally go with the Neverfull DE with red lining. I also live in Sweden (Stockholm), and the NF is one of my favourite bags. I've used it all year around daily for over a year and it still looks new. I love the red interior and don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I guess being on a bike with an open tote in the rain might be a problem? I mainly walk or use public transpiration and if it rains I just try and keep the bag closed with my arm, and I also use an umbrella. I don't think the straps hurt even when I've stuffed it a lot, I'm surprised how comfy they are. (Also the red Samorga works perfectly with that bag!)
Good luck deciding! [emoji3][emoji162]

Reactions: Swedengirl
Happy Valentine's Day lovely LV lovers [emoji177] I woke up this morning and realised I haven't shared with you what bag I finally bought! I went to the LV store in Copenhagen and looked at Lockme II BB in red, it was beautiful but too similar to my Mulberry Lily in size but I loved the red! Then I asked my SA to take out the NF in DE red and Rose Ballerine and there I stood for a good 1 1/2h trying to decide back and forth. My mind was blank. I really couldn't decide.

IMG_1487050155.481786.jpg
IMG_1487050188.249398.jpg

I decided to get my key holder hotstamped and go for a walk and think about it and hopefully come back with a decision.

IMG_1487050243.322434.jpg

I came back thinking I'll go for the red one but once again I got stuck and then the SA told me that it seems I wanted red cuz it's the sensible choice regarding dirt etc but my heart wanted pink. "A bag is a bag and you are meant to use it go with the one you want to use". So I went home with:

IMG_1487050365.381342.jpg

The Rose Ballerine one! :smile:

IMG_1487050429.743558.jpg
IMG_1487050448.185618.jpg
IMG_1487050477.072288.jpg

The Neverfull fits perfectly in my bike basket! It just glides in perfectly without being smushed. I fold the handles in when I bike so they don't stand up for easy access to pull out for people passing you.

IMG_1487050568.894724.jpg

I noticed a couple of days ago that my sides aren't perfectly matched, not sure if this is considered a flaw but I decided I can live with it.
IMG_1487050630.015865.jpg
IMG_1487050649.448810.jpg

My Neverfull compared with my Mulberry Bayswater:
IMG_1487050699.920319.jpg

Congrats :yahoo:

I also live in Sweden and the weather sucks. You made a good choice. I have the NF DE Red and I love mine.

But to a important question, where are your shoes from? I love them :tup:

Congrats on your lovely new bag! How nice that it fits so perfectly in your bike basket.
I also just bought a Neverfull DE and spent quite some time deliberating over the interior. Like you, I ended up choosing the less practical choice of rose ballerine... and absolutely love it! The soft pink pop of colour makes me smile each time I use it. : )

Congrats :yahoo:

I also live in Sweden and the weather sucks. You made a good choice. I have the NF DE Red and I love mine.

But to a important question, where are your shoes from? I love them :tup:

Hi, Thank you the shoes I bought at Nilson Shoes and There are the shoes, i usually have 37 but as There are pointy i had to take 38.

IMG_1487086033.026410.jpg

Also yesterday my Samorga liner in Indian Pink arrived and what a difference it made for the inside of the bag! I love my NF even more now.
View attachment 3605196
View attachment 3605197
View attachment 3605198

Even my laptop fits inside the liner which made my day!
View attachment 3605199

I love my Neverfull so much that I want to get it in Damier Azur now! Oh.. I want it now!

Great choice I actually had the Neverfull in the red and sold it to get the Neverfull In the rose Ballerine.

Reactions: PurpleLilac