Help me decide: LV Pocket Organizer or Slender Wallet?

Slender Wallet or Pocket Organizer?

• Slender Wallet

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Pocket Organizer

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Zippy Coin Purse

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Lackus

May 19, 2020
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase my first ever LV wallet. I am looking to downsize from a traditional wallet to a smaller and slimmer wallet so that I could carry it in my side pockets. I typically carry a few cards (5-7) with some cash. 100% cashless is not possible at where I'm currently living at. I like the idea of the pocket organizer but I am also afraid if the transition to it will be tough. Slender wallet sizewise doesn't seem to be much of a downsize too. Any ideas?

The slender wallet would allow your notes to be unfolded which is nicer imo. However I do think the organiser is very chic and it is slimmer at 1cm thick. You may find some reviews of each on Youtube which can be helpful in deciding.

How about this wallet? i have it and loved it. i can put some cash and coins in the zipped compartment or some additional cards. easy access of cards as well. or maybe you can check the key pouch. it can fit a lot as well plus it has a key ring holder. Goodluck

4078611D-1349-4AF3-88EF-A3762A86B9F9.jpeg

A Victorine or Zippy Coin Purse for a few cards and cash/ coins. There's really no other options imo. Pocket Organizer is cute, but what about coins? And I feel with PO, things will fall out.

Thank you all for the recommendations and the insights! So many to consider and choose from, and I may be leaning more towards the slender or zippy purse now. I'll continue looking at the webstore and youtube reviews

What about the slender pocket organizer? It has 6 credit card slots and 2 flaps behind the card slots like the slender wallet. You can fold cash in half and it would fit perfect behind the flaps. That would surely fit in a side pocket. I agree the slender wallet isn’t much of a downsize.

Reactions: EyeBagVuitton
I'm for zippy coin purse hands down. It's only been a week or so since I have it and I couldn't be happier with it. Good luck!! :smile:
I hate that wallet. I sold it after 3 months. Cash always got stuck in the zipper and it was hard to get cards out as the opening wasn’t all that big. That would be a hard NO from me!

I hate that wallet. I sold it after 3 months. Cash always got stuck in the zipper and it was hard to get cards out as the opening wasn’t all that big. That would be a hard NO from me!
Each to their own I suppose. I've only had it for a few days, so maybe my opinion will change as well, who knows.. Especially now since I'm after purchacing a victorine as well :angel:

Each to their own I suppose. I've only had it for a few days, so maybe my opinion will change as well, who knows.. Especially now since I'm after purchacing a victorine as well :angel:

I think he was referring to the men version, the women version is taller and compact. The men version is shorter in height. I think the men coin purse is discontinued?