Help Me Choose!!

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
Im stuck, please help!

There are two wallets that i'm loving (both pre-loved) & cant choose which one.. One is the zippy compact in DE & the other is the limited edition leopard print zippy wallet in Rouge Fauviste.. The ZCW is in excellent condition & the LE Zippy is in very good condition. Here are some pros & cons.

Zippy Compact
Pros-
More card slots (10)
Opens flat
Love the design
Matches my NF & Speedy

Cons-
I prefer long wallets
I carry a lot in my wallet

LE Leopard Zippy
Pros-
Its limited edition
Cute, different & colorful
Lots of space
Long wallet which i prefer
& i love it!

Cons-
Less card slots :sad:

Ps. Not sure if you have to fold your money in the ZCW. Hate folding my bills.

Which would you choose?? & where do you keep your other cards?? Pics would be great!!

TIA! ❤️

I have the zcw. You don't have to fold your money but the best pocket for bills is one that runs the entire dimension of the wallet, behind what you see when it is open flat. It is a deep pocket. If you are carrying big wads of cash it isn't ideal because it bulks up in that pocket, but it does take quite a bit. If I am in a country that is very cash oriented and cc are less accepted, this is not the wallet I take with me. Those are the cons.

The pros are the size, you can open it and see everything at a glance. It is a petite wallet that holds so much and has 4 pockets aside from the zipped coin area and the aforementioned deep pocket. I also love that it is like a little book, just about the size of your hand, and I find a charm in its design, like a little organizational marvel. It can also hold an iphone and pen, and I believe it can hold a checkbook although I have not tested this theory. It depends on how much you are going to carry. I love flat opening wallets so it works for me in most cases.

I have had zippy wallets in the past and I wind up giving them away. I have reached the conclusion that I am not an accordion wallet type. I always seem to let it become a tumbleweed of receipts, something that I don't allow to happen with other wallet types. I can't explain it, but that is no fault of the zippy, purely the defect of the user.

GL deciding!

I'd go with the LE Zippy and get a Cles for those extra cards. I put the cards that I use most often in my Zippy and all the rest plus savings cards, gift cards and medical/insurance cards, etc. go in my Cles. I love the design of the Zippy too much to compromise so this is working well for me.

Im stuck, please help!

There are two wallets that i'm loving (both pre-loved) & cant choose which one..

Zippy Compact
Pros-
More card slots (10)
Opens flat
Love the design
Matches my NF & Speedy

Cons-
I prefer long wallets
I carry a lot in my wallet

LE Leopard Zippy
Pros-
Its limited edition
Cute, different & colorful
Lots of space
Long wallet which i prefer
& i love it!

Cons-
Less card slots :sad:

I think you answered your own question with the bolded parts above. :smile: As I have been advised on here... go with what you LOVE!

If you like long wallets, it is really hard switching to the zcp. I bought one and really had a hard time using it for my main wallet. I usually end up having 2 wallets.