Help me Choose: Which Mini?

The pinkish/ coral color. Second from the right. I think it's such a happy color and easy to match outfits (at least my wardrobe). Black is always nice, but I see them everywhere.

The second choice would be the the blue second from the left. I would work it like it's the new black.

Is it just me, or are the bottom front two looking super creased? I like to keep my bags looking perfect so it's not something I'd go for. But if you use your bags a lot and it's going to get like that anyway, then I guess it won't matter.

Either way, I think the rich blue on the back left is the nicest colour. What are you planning on using this bag for? Special occasions or every-day casual wear?

The pinkish/ coral color. Second from the right. I think it's such a happy color and easy to match outfits (at least my wardrobe). Black is always nice, but I see them everywhere.

The second choice would be the the blue second from the left. I would work it like it's the new black.
Thanks for your feedback. The pinkish/coral’s been on my mind for the past month. The SA talked me out of it at the time.

Is it just me, or are the bottom front two looking super creased? I like to keep my bags looking perfect so it's not something I'd go for. But if you use your bags a lot and it's going to get like that anyway, then I guess it won't matter.

Either way, I think the rich blue on the back left is the nicest colour. What are you planning on using this bag for? Special occasions or every-day casual wear?
Yes, the bottom two are creased, they’re display pieces. The SA said they had new ones in the back room. She brought out one to show me it wasn't creased.

I carry my Chanel bags for all occasions.

Either of the top 2 and no to the bottom 2 as there is already creasing on the bags.

I am assuming you are not choosing burgundy or black (dark navy? hard to tell) because you have these colors already?

There are new ones without creasing, so the creasing doesn’t matter. It would have made for an easier elimination 😅

Yes, I have a burgundy jumbo. The dark navy is in the second photo at the very top, lying flat. It just didn’t call to me.

Which colors you already have? I like the top two, both shades of blue. The one on the left a bit more classic and easier to wear IMO, love the rich shade of blue. The top blue one on the right is also very nice and I like the top handle. I think this color would also look very nice with pastels.
I have most of the colors, but don’t have yellow in my collection. I just got a gorgeous rainbow sequin flap so I really shouldn’t be looking at anything. As far as my mini collection: beige square, pink square, and black top handle.

My first reaction was, how does your boutique have so many minis in stock?!?

What colours do you already have, and what do you see pairing well with your wardrobe?
Minis aren’t popular here. Most people get the classics and seasonal bags.

All of the colors would go well with my wardrobe. As far as minis I have beige square, pink square, and black top handle. I’m leaning toward the blues but the yellow and pinkish coral are also calling me.

I will say that the yellow is prettier on camera than real life. That still leaves the pink and blues.

My vote goes to the rich blue in the top left as well. Unless if you are going for a pop of color, then then the lighter blue. I would reconsider the bottom 2 as they aren't in the same condition as the top 2.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I don’t know what I am going for 😅

I’d like to add a new mini to my collection and can’t decide which to choose. Which would you pick?

I’d included a photo of all choices, and I narrowed it down to 4.

View attachment 5956330
View attachment 5956331
Personally I’d go with the darker blue or the pink. Both bold statement colours. I’m not a fan of top handles if you’ll wear this a lot as a cross body. Whatever you choose, enjoy as they are all beautiful xx

Reactions: Grande Latte
Yes, the bottom two are creased, they’re display pieces. The SA said they had new ones in the back room. She brought out one to show me it wasn't creased.

I carry my Chanel bags for all occasions.
That's great that they have better ones to offer you! If it were me, I'd still go for the dark blue. With lighter colors, you'd have fewer outfits to wear them with in case of colour transfer. The blue's much more versatile, you could wear it with jeans or an evening outfit

I have most of the colors, but don’t have yellow in my collection. I just got a gorgeous rainbow sequin flap so I really shouldn’t be looking at anything. As far as my mini collection: beige square, pink square, and black top handle.
The yellow is looking more like a honey colour to me (might just be the pics), making it more of an autumnal bag in my opinion. But as we're headed into spring/summer, I'd prefer more of a pastel or brighter yellow with less of a brown undertone.

Lol at the bolded part, sounds so familiar to me 🙈. I bet that rainbow sequin flap is beautiful. As for the yellow, do you like the yellow being offered now or would you rather have another shade of yellow? I wouldn't settle if you aren't sure, in that case I would wait until something makes your heart skip a beat ;).
Personally, after reading your comment, I think the rich blue on the top left would be a nice add to your collection. Yellow could work too if it's a shade of yellow you love. But to me, the yellow would be more high maintenance because of the lighter color. The rich blue is easier to wear IMO.

Minis aren’t popular here. Most people get the classics and seasonal bags.

All of the colors would go well with my wardrobe. As far as minis I have beige square, pink square, and black top handle. I’m leaning toward the blues but the yellow and pinkish coral are also calling me.

I will say that the yellow is prettier on camera than real life. That still leaves the pink and blues.
Where in the world are minis not popular? Where are you located!