Help me choose pleasssse.

lvkittycatfab

Jan 21, 2007
Hi, I'm just now starting to love LV, I decided I'm moving my bag addiction from Gucci to LV. Right now I have the Piano, the Pochette and the Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois. After looking at the photos of your collections here, gosh, to be honest I'm so envy. They all look beautiful :drool: . I'm petite 5'2" and 95 lbs. All you guys that know more about LV please help me choose what to get, I'm adding 2 bags a month in to my just now started collection. :sweatdrop:

I really like the classic Mono canvass, I just read one of the quotes while browsing the forum, there so many faked Mono LV around, I thnk Damier is the choice. And yes, will definitely get the Speedy 25, thanks. What do you think of MC white Trouville?

I really like the classic Mono canvass, I just read one of the quotes while browsing the forum, there so many faked Mono LV around, I thnk Damier is the choice. And yes, will definitely get the Speedy 25, thanks. What do you think of MC white Trouville?

I have the White MC Trouville, and I love it!! I am petite also, at 5' 2", and 105 lbs. Here is a pic:
DSCN0264.jpg