Help me choose please~~

yeeuns

O.G.
May 9, 2013
I'm looking to buy a small cross-body bag for the spring/summer. I want to either get the DA favorite PM or the Eva bag in DA as well. I don't know which go choose though. Anybody have both and can say what the pros and cons are?

Favorite has a magnetic closure so if you stuff the bag, it could pop open. With Eva there's a zipper so that offers some security. Also, the carrying options for Eva is a +

I have a DE Eva and love it. My cousin went to purchase the Eva but choose the Favorite instead. She said it holds more but her main criteria was that it could hold a full sized wallet.

HTW helpful. Good luck!

I love the favorite! If you're worried about it opening, another member suggested using a pochette to create a zippered closure - I thought that was a great idea! I love all of the advise from all of the wonderful people on here :smile:

Eva gets my vote. I'm 5'5" and the Eva falls on me better when wearing crossbody. I like the longer strap, but if you're very petite the Favorite will probably work better. I also like the zipper closure on the Eva better than the magnetic.