Help me choose of the greens

S.m.h

O.G.
Feb 28, 2011
Hello every one .
I need your help choosing between: 1.Small chanel chevron coco handle in green calf skin.
2.Medium lady dior in green lamb skin.
I love them both but when I think about chanel I worried about loosing it's shape, and when I think about dior I worried about the hard access in and out the bag.
Can you help me?
( I have black chanel gst, black chanel woc, burgundy chanel jumbo)
PhotoGrid_1502785146545.jpg

i collect chanel greens (dark greens) and i can just add that the green color ages very well and does not fade with time. i thought they changed the dior opening to make it easier to access - are you looking at the new model? perhaps decide based on the opening - one has a top zip/flap and one has the flap you need to lift up completely. the type of opening a bag has can make a big difference in how much you enjoy using the bag. what do you mainly gravitate to?

i collect chanel greens (dark greens) and i can just add that the green color ages very well and does not fade with time. i thought they changed the dior opening to make it easier to access - are you looking at the new model? perhaps decide based on the opening - one has a top zip/flap and one has the flap you need to lift up completely. the type of opening a bag has can make a big difference in how much you enjoy using the bag. what do you mainly gravitate to?

Thanks for your reply..
You are absolutely right about dior , they made a new size ( smaller than the medium with wide strap) with flap instead of zipper , but unfortunately I don't like the strap nor the size.
The medium still with zipper.