help me choose new brand Strathberry Vs By Far

which bag

• Strathberry

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • So far

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Apr 17, 2012
did you hear these two brands Strathberry and By far?
do you like their material as well style!?!
which style would you pick?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1586676815676.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1586676815676.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 126
I think the By Far's handle is out of proportion and prefer the look of the Strathberry but I find their bags are overhyped and not that great in person on closer inspection IMO.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
By Far is currently giving freebies to influencers (on Instagram and Youtube) to hype up the brand. As such it's difficult to find real reviews about it because searches will only bring up the sponsored hype. I haven't seen the bags in real life to speak of quality but hopefully someone who has will chime in.

I've seen Strathberry bags and they're okay, but they are quite tricky to get in and out of because of their signature gold bar along the top. That would be a real pain for me to deal with daily.

Reactions: missconvy
I have a By Far bag. I don’t know the name but it’s a black suede little croissant shape. I think it’s very cute but no inside pocket. I use it sometimes for going out. The quality seems fine for the price. Happy with it. (Or should I say when I used to go out.)

Reactions: star_dust
I like the style and leather of the By Far bag generally, but agree that the handle overwhelms the rest of the bag.

I'm not a fan of the gold bar on the Strathberry bag. If it tarnishes, it'll also age the bag.

Reactions: jblended