Help me choose Le Vian please!

overindulged

Dec 31, 2007
Hello all!

I have developed a new love for Le Vian I can't seem to make up my mind! I like too many! Can you give me your opinions? Thank you in advance!

I don't know how to add a caption to the pic for identification purposes so I guess left to right 1,2,3 and second row, 4,5.

1st and second choices are good too (if you can't make up your mind either) since I will probably get two.

Thank you so much! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Le Vian Amethyst.jpg
    Le Vian Amethyst.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Le Vian Belk.jpg
    Le Vian Belk.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Le Vian Garnet.jpg
    Le Vian Garnet.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 366
  • Le Vian Macys amethyst.jpg
    Le Vian Macys amethyst.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Le Vian Macys.jpg
    Le Vian Macys.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 181
Ooh, I will say right off the bat that I am biased towards yellow gold, so I would exclude the white gold piece right off the bat. And then I would choose the last piece first (the red stone with the multiple bands in rose gold) and maybe the second to last piece second. I love the multiple bands, but I don't know that you would necessarily want two such similar styles, just with different stones.

And this thread might get more replies if you had a mod move it to the jewelry subforum instead!

Thanks HauteMama! So you like 2 and 5 or 4 and 5?

I looked in the jewelry forum but I'm not real familiar with that forum and all I saw was Jewelry Box and the rules said only pics. Do you know the name of the sub forum?