Help me choose - Kelly depliant vs Kelly classic wallet

Summerof89

O.G.
Jan 30, 2013
I’m extremely indecisive.......so please help me choose between:
1. Kelly depliant Bleu indigo bicolor SHW
Or
2. Kelly classic GHW in gold

Both in Epsom. Im a GHW or RGHW girl, i love love love the contrasting colour in the depliant it’s seasonal but it’s SHW. On the other hand the Kelly classic is a classic great colour great hardware but I suppose it would always be available. I prefer the size of the depliant but i prefer the compartments of the classic.

Like i said.....I’m indecisive and definitely hopeless when it comes to the H. TIA all

IMG_1699.jpgIMG_1700.jpgIMG_1701.jpgIMG_1702.jpg

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
Kelly Long Classic. I have one in gold (but with SHW) to match my B35 and really love the size, everything. I have had it a few years now, don't baby it and she still looks fantastic. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Summerof89
I’m extremely indecisive.......so please help me choose between:
1. Kelly depliant Bleu indigo bicolor SHW
Or
2. Kelly classic GHW in gold

Both in Epsom. Im a GHW or RGHW girl, i love love love the contrasting colour in the depliant it’s seasonal but it’s SHW. On the other hand the Kelly classic is a classic great colour great hardware but I suppose it would always be available. I prefer the size of the depliant but i prefer the compartments of the classic.

Like i said.....I’m indecisive and definitely hopeless when it comes to the H. TIA all

View attachment 4074948View attachment 4074949View attachment 4074950View attachment 4074951

I had never seen the depliant before this. It’s nice, but I’d choose the classic.