Help me choose! Hermes or Chanel?

What would you choose?

• Kelly Wallet To Go (Rose Confetti)

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Mini Coco Handle (Lilac)

Votes: 51 75.0%

• Total voters
Rose Confetti is a different pink than the lilac. I like both but i would get the lilac coco handle and request for a Rose confetti k25.

I figured hahaha, I do have a K32 which is a bit difficult to get open, I use my B much more than the Kelly. However, the color is so pretty and am liking it a lot because it’s a new item. I’ve also read that it fits more than the mini Kelly which was on my wishlist. I was contemplating which one I wanted when my H SA said she could help me get the WOC. HB to you too! Hopefully you know what you want hahah!

Sorry for the late response! My internet is back! Pictures are below.

Coco handle:

View attachment 4783841

And the Kelly Wallet To Go (more like the Chanel WOC), picture taken from IG since I don’t have a picture on hand:

View attachment 4783843

I voted KTG. It would be great to snag one! I love my Chanel woc and use it constantly especially now bc it’s so hands free during the pandemic. I’d love a KTG or Constance to Go.

I voted KTG. It would be great to snag one! I love my Chanel woc and use it constantly especially now bc it’s so hands free during the pandemic. I’d love a KTG or Constance to Go.
I’ve heard that it’s a little hard to get into but the color is just sooo pretty to me! And yes, I hear it’s very hard to get one!! You should try to get one as well!!

Last edited: