Help me choose colour- Vernis Sarah Wallet

that_claudz said:
I just hope I can make a decision on the day! Haha. Last time I went in they had RF but no Pomme for me to compare!

Haha aww that sucks :sad: you should call your LV in advance to see if they have everything you want to look at in stock so you don't waste a trip there :smile:

Don't buy the Vernis in lighter colors. There is a known problem with color transfer. That is, if you wear denim the color will permanently transfer to the bag and it will be ruined. I bought my wife a Vernis bag in a pearl finish for Christmas a year ago and it now has color "splotches" from using it while wearing denim. LV will not replace, repair, or exchange the bag. You will be out the $2,000.

Another vote for Pomme. I have a Vernis Pochette in a light bronzy color (sorry, I don't remember the name!) and color transfer can be an issue. The Vernis Pomme zippy is definitely on my list, as well as the Pomme cles. You just can't go wrong with red, in my book!:smile:

I did go with a Pomme everyone! Thanks for all your help! I absolutely love the colour and am going back for cles most likely this weekend!

I did notice something on the wallet that I'm going to have to ask the SA on the weekend though. I checked the wallet thoroughly before I bought it and took the third one she showed me. But today I noticed what looks like a crease in the leather in the flap.

I showed it to my DH and he agreed that there was no physical fold or crease in the leather, and it's not scratched because the gloss layer is not damaged. It just looks like there's a line UNDER the gloss. I keep the wallet in a pocket on its own so I'm a little baffled!