Help me choose between these 2 bags

Which one?

• Cooper

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Double Swagger

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Having not seeing either bag IRL, I vote for the Cooper. I think the shape is classic and beautiful. I'm not a fan of the colorblock of the Swagger, because I find it easier to coordinate clothing with a solid color. The swagger may have too much going on.

Reactions: MooMooVT
I love both as well but I don’t care that the inside of the Cooper is ALL suede and will show wear and dirt over time. I do the the lines of the Cooper overall and what others have said. I adore the flax Swagger and this black one. I’m trying to decide between the 2 colors myself! Good luck with your decision or just get both!

i love double swagger personally. There is an quited version of doubleswagger with rivits that stole my hart. You may want to check that out too. Copper is also such a great bag, just a little plain to my taste. I like "busy" bags anyway. For example I love tea rose rogue over the normal plain rogue.

I'm really super torn between these bags.

View attachment 3891766

I'm attracted to them for different reasons, I suppose: The Cooper is classy and minimalist, while the Double Swagger just seems to scream luxurious, while still being a fairly unbranded-looking bag. I'm veering slightly towards the Double Swagger due to the leather interior vs the suede, though.

It seems like there's still a decent inventory of these at JAX (300+ Bordeaux Coopers, 100+ black Double Swaggers) so I do have time to decide if I want to take it, but E-bates is offering 8% right now, and I'm not sure I want to wait for a higher percentage. I've never seen it go higher than 10% on the Canadian side.

Most of my bags are black, but the Double Swagger definitely has enough coloured elements for me to consider it different enough!

What to do? :biggrin:
That double swagger, I love the colors!!

I ordered the Cooper. It’s so pretty... i wasn’t into the bag from pictures because I felt like this silhouette and style looks too similar to another brand. But I wasn’t interested in the other brand’s bag either. Then fast forward to seeing it in real life. My first reaction is YES! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Then I try it on and it feels comfortable and easy to carry. I don’t even seem to mind that the handle stick up. Prob wouldn’t look as good if it flopped down, which it doesn’t.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
From what I know about you from the forum and watching your YouTube channel (love those videos!), I think the Swagger is more you. I saw both of the bags in person and while the Swagger is rather large, so is the Cooper. I personally really love the looks of the Swagger, it is so beautiful. The Cooper, in black especially, immediately struck me as something Jackie O should be carrying (ie: someone in a neat business suit or a cocktail dress). I did not have any attraction to the Cooper at all but the Swagger is LOVE. Simply my opinion! :biggrin:

P.S. The color of the Swagger reminds me a bit of the yellows from your Ouija boards! And I think you've already got your hands on a nice red Drifter Crossbody! LOL

I ordered the Cooper. It’s so pretty... i wasn’t into the bag from pictures because I felt like this silhouette and style looks too similar to another brand. But I wasn’t interested in the other brand’s bag either. Then fast forward to seeing it in real life. My first reaction is YES! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Then I try it on and it feels comfortable and easy to carry. I don’t even seem to mind that the handle stick up. Prob wouldn’t look as good if it flopped down, which it doesn’t.
Just an FYI. The handles do and probably will flop down after a while if they haven't already. I have the grey suede and right out the box the night I got it the front handle was starting to flop down. I carried it the next day and as soon as I took it out that morning it was flopping over even more. I also have the dusty rose but those handles were fine and I haven't carried it yet. If you look at the images on Coach's website you can see the model carrying the black one with the handles dow.

From what I know about you from the forum and watching your YouTube channel (love those videos!), I think the Swagger is more you. I saw both of the bags in person and while the Swagger is rather large, so is the Cooper. I personally really love the looks of the Swagger, it is so beautiful. The Cooper, in black especially, immediately struck me as something Jackie O should be carrying (ie: someone in a neat business suit or a cocktail dress). I did not have any attraction to the Cooper at all but the Swagger is LOVE. Simply my opinion! [emoji3]

P.S. The color of the Swagger reminds me a bit of the yellows from your Ouija boards! And I think you've already got your hands on a nice red Drifter Crossbody! LOL
I think you have me mixed up with Mortuary Maven :smile: