Help me choose between Multicolore 4 Key Holder vs. Illustre Balloon Charm (pink)

What present should I get for my birthday?

• Illustre Balloon bag charm (pink/DE)

• Black Multicolore 4-Key holder (grenade/pink interior)

• White Multicolore 4-Key holder (pink/litchi interior)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 8, 2012
My brithday is coming up and I'm trying to choose a present for myself. Since the multicolore SLGs are no longer being produced (there are still some left at the boutique where I live), I am choosing between an MC SLG or the Illustre Balloon charm (pink, DE). Both are limited in quantity but I can choose only one.

For the balloon charm, I'm planning to use it on my DE Speedy 25. It looks really charming and I love the Illustre line.

For the MC SLG, I want a 4-key holder. I'm choosing between the Black MC with grenade interior and the White MC with pink/litchi interior. (not sure if the white MC will yellow over time?). Which colour should I get?

Please help me decide :smile: Thank you!

Tough decision for me. I just bought black MC ZCP too, and thinking to get a cles or 4 keys holder too. But I decided to go for pink balloon charm, it is just too cute, something about the sweet balloon just made me happier. I know I would regret not to have it in the future, this is my first and only LV bag charm.

4 keys holder should be easier to get later? I vote for Balloon charm, I love it more! See which one made you happier? LE items are hard to get in the future....I am glad I grabbed LE locks and trunks mini pochette last year too...feel so special having LE SLG. Good Luck on your decision... :smile:

Tough decision for me. I just bought black MC ZCP too, and thinking to get a cles or 4 keys holder too. But I decided to go for pink balloon charm, it is just too cute, something about the sweet balloon just made me happier. I know I would regret not to have it in the future, this is my first and only LV bag charm.

4 keys holder should be easier to get later? I vote for Balloon charm, I love it more! See which one made you happier? LE items are hard to get in the future....I am glad I grabbed LE locks and trunks mini pochette last year too...feel so special having LE SLG. Good Luck on your decision... :smile:
Thanks! This is something I've been thinking about for a time...I've always wanted a key holder in black MC...but seeing that I already have a black MC zcp, I thought I would get something different...the light pink of the white MC is really cute...but the thought of having to baby it to keep it clean kinda turns me off... the balloon charm is really cuuuuute...but I have no other use for it. *sigh* I'll keep my options open and visit the store to see which one tugs at my heart the most. (Btw, I was worried that since the MC line is going away for good, I was pressured to think about getting it while I still can. So confused now...)