Help me choose a Novak Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

• Woven Novak

• Plain Novak

• Yuck hate them both!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
I looooooooooove the Novak bag! But I can only get one! Which one would you choose? I love the woven one because it's so different but I'm worried that it's only good for the summer. Is the plain one too plain? Which one would you get!

Attachments

• wovensand.JPG
    wovensand.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 80
  • plainsand.JPG
    plainsand.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 88
I think the woven one has much more "depth." The lines of the Novak are simple and straight forward enough that the woven body of the bag adds interest to me. And I've noticed that the leather on the Novak is a bit soft, so it can have a tendency to scratch. The woven leather is less likely to scratch and to show scratches.

I think the woven one has much more "depth." The lines of the Novak are simple and straight forward enough that the woven body of the bag adds interest to me. And I've noticed that the leather on the Novak is a bit soft, so it can have a tendency to scratch. The woven leather is less likely to scratch and to show scratches.
ITA!:flowers:

IMO bags should be FABULOUS! Never practical or simple.

I am in MAD LOVE:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: with the Novak that has the twisted knitting::love:
index.jpg

I would sell my first child if this bag came in a more fun colour (just kidding Kael - I love you ;))

The 2 you listed are OK but a little boring.
Just my opinion =)

Nyria:heart: