Help me choose a new bag please!

brigita

O.G.
Feb 10, 2010
Hello,
I was wondering if I could get some help. I don't buy designer bags very often and when I do I try to get something that can last for few years. (I only buy a good quality bag once every 3,4 years) My two latest ones were Mulberry Bayswater in black and LV speedy 30. Although I still like the look of Bayswater I find it very heavy and too big as I now have two small children and don't go to work any more. I am looking for something to replace it (I was considering small Alexa and Polly push lock but am worried they would date quickly) I find it a bit difficult because I would like it to be timeless but also a bit 'funky' and interesting and good quality - not sure if that is realistic expectation?! I like simple and understated designs. It is to be used with casual clothes (school runs and weekends) mainly so not very structured I think. I only need it for my own purse, sunglasses, phone etc so nothing too big as I have separate 'baby' bag. Please give me your ideas and suggestions - can't wait to here your advice! Thanks a lot in advance!