Help me choose a Mini Kelly II!

Mrs Beckham

Mar 28, 2016
The mini kelly II has never been on my radar, since I've always thought of adding one more KP to my collection. But today my SA asked if I would like to have one, and I get to pick the leather and color! Being a very indecisive H shopper, allowing me this much liberation really puts me in a pickle (first world problems I know:facepalm:), so my fellow H connoisseurs, it would be so much help to me if you could give me some suggestions! I'm open to almost all leather types (including exotics) and colors, as with the size I think it would look beautiful with either neutrals or brights :blush:

Colors and leathers I have in my collection:

Neutrals (Black, Blanc, Craie, Etoupe, Etain, Gold, Beton)
Pinks (Sakura, Azalea, Magnolia, Lipstick)
Blues (Turqoise, Nuit, Tempest, Abyss, Hydra, Izmir)
Reds (Geranium, Vermillon, Rouge H)
Yellow (Jaune Poussin)
Grey (SO Gris Mouette with Blue Electric)

Normal Leathers (Togo, Clemence, Epsom, Swift, Evercolor)
Exotic (Red and blue croc)

Hoping the H gods will bless me with a gorgeous bag:love: hope this wasn't too long of a post!

Reactions: ilovepooches025
The mini kelly II has never been on my radar, since I've always thought of adding one more KP to my collection. But today my SA asked if I would like to have one, and I get to pick the leather and color! Being a very indecisive H shopper, allowing me this much liberation really puts me in a pickle (first world problems I know:facepalm:), so my fellow H connoisseurs, it would be so much help to me if you could give me some suggestions! I'm open to almost all leather types (including exotics) and colors, as with the size I think it would look beautiful with either neutrals or brights :blush:

Yellow (Jaune Poussin)

Hoping the H gods will bless me with a gorgeous bag:love: hope this wasn't too long of a post!
How about an exotic in green???

Yellow (Jaune Poussin)

You really are missing green in your collection. How about Malachite in an exotic.

Yellow (Jaune Poussin)

All these sounds gorgeous. Would love to see the whole colour group especially, pinks of your collection together...,