Help me choose a color

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
:sad2: its my first time to buy a b bag im choosing between lilac, bluet or cognac city .... has anyone seen the cognac ? is it reddish brown i hate reddish leather ... how bout the lilac or bluet?

Thank you! Yes, that is ink! You can't go wrong with b-bags, they are the most versatile and lightweight bags I have ever carried. Its an addiction though, and one that I am trying to tame. Otherwise, I would end up with every color! You will love them no matter what color you decide!

Ink changes from deep blue, to a deep purple in come lights- its amazing! And then in cooler lights, it turns almost black! It's a total chameleon- and SOOOO versatile! I just love this color more and more!

P.s. That website has a TON of information on everything you would want to know on Balenciaga. It's an amazing resource!

Personally I wasnt crazy about the 2006 colours, the only 2 colours I like from this year are the Ink and Cornflower (bluet). These 2 are by far the nicest and most versatile.

I only have the ink- but I bought it after much research and looking around (hope I did not give you a different impression-sorry if I did) After carrying the ink city- I immediately wanted more and more! But, I have had to really resist buying all the bags that I want because I want to wait for the new fall colors (love truffle) and am saving for a birkin. If I could, and had unlimited funds, I would seriously buy several because I just enjoy my b-bag sooooo much!~

hey guys have any of you seen the actual lilac and the actual bluet ... is it light pink (lilac) how bout bluet -- light blue or dark blue ?

kaka said:
:sad2: its my first time to buy a b bag im choosing between lilac, bluet or cognac city .... has anyone seen the cognac ? is it reddish brown i hate reddish leather ... how bout the lilac or bluet?

I really :love: love the blues! Here is a pic of my indigo twiggy and as you see in my avatar I have an apple city.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC03356.JPG
    DSC03356.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 30