Help me choose a color

1. :sad2: its my first time to buy a b bag im choosing between lilac, bluet or cognac city .... has anyone seen the cognac ? is it reddish brown i hate reddish leather ... how bout the lilac or bluet?

2. Welcome!!! I personally love the bluet (or cornflower)- its gorgeous!!! But to get a better idea of the colors, go to: http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html

Cognac is beautiful, lots of distressing, but gorgeous. It is not reddish, but more caramel. But you can always find a cognac/brownish bag, so if you want something fun for summer- go for hte cornflower or lilac. Or all three:love::lol::lol:

3. thanks jag i love color of your b bag is that ink?

4. Thank you! Yes, that is ink! You can't go wrong with b-bags, they are the most versatile and lightweight bags I have ever carried. Its an addiction though, and one that I am trying to tame. Otherwise, I would end up with every color! You will love them no matter what color you decide!

5. im checking out the website that you mentioned thank you :smile: how does the color ink look in daylight i like it :smile:

6. Ink changes from deep blue, to a deep purple in come lights- its amazing! And then in cooler lights, it turns almost black! It's a total chameleon- and SOOOO versatile! I just love this color more and more!

P.s. That website has a TON of information on everything you would want to know on Balenciaga. It's an amazing resource!

7. Personally I wasnt crazy about the 2006 colours, the only 2 colours I like from this year are the Ink and Cornflower (bluet). These 2 are by far the nicest and most versatile.

8. My vote goes to cornflower. I think it is just lovely!

9. thanks guys has any of you seen the lilac is it a light color?

10. jag how many other colors do you have?

11. I only have the ink- but I bought it after much research and looking around (hope I did not give you a different impression-sorry if I did) After carrying the ink city- I immediately wanted more and more! But, I have had to really resist buying all the bags that I want because I want to wait for the new fall colors (love truffle) and am saving for a birkin. If I could, and had unlimited funds, I would seriously buy several because I just enjoy my b-bag sooooo much!~

12. no you did -- really liked the ink ..... bluet and cornflower is the same? have you seen the actual bluet is it a dark blue or light blue?

13. hey guys have any of you seen the actual lilac and the actual bluet ... is it light pink (lilac) how bout bluet -- light blue or dark blue ?

14. hey jag sorry wrong typing no you did not influence me thanks your so nice :smile: after seeing you ink i love it

15. I really :love: love the blues! Here is a pic of my indigo twiggy and as you see in my avatar I have an apple city.:biggrin:

DSC03356.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice