Help me choose a color for a Belt bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. you are going to LOVE the light taupe! I bought in Italy a few years back and am still obsessed. I also wear denim all the time and never had an issues with color transfer.

Can't wait to see photos!

portraitofalady likes this.
  2. Can't wait to see the photos! I also have light taupe and absolutely adore it.

3. So I ordered the mini and micro to compare. Here they are on me. Having trouble deciding which to keep. In the second to last photo I put the strap from the mini on the micro bag just to see how it would look if I had the micro strap shortened.

Any thoughts?

0F8CAD96-01A6-4CF1-8ADB-493A7C31ADE6.jpeg 2DCB295A-A766-4C68-8F5D-53F980B789A0.jpeg 36A05F08-935E-4586-9A78-8F3D4EEEC1C3.jpeg 540C3E16-6DDF-41C8-9451-25C1AAF491EF.jpeg 05D155A0-393E-46C8-8F50-E7CD2FD867A7.jpeg BC7F1373-8997-43F2-A2AB-922B1E068126.jpeg B819B1D8-1F87-4C10-91FA-780EC961D8BA.jpeg
  4. Micro 100%!
    The Mini looks way too big on you IMO

Kendie26, sbuxaddict and wheihk like this.
  5. I’ll take some more pictures because I think that mirror skews things lol. The micro feels a little small and the mini feels a little big, but I definitely prefer the strap on the mini and it’s nice that it has feet.

6. Another comparison. Please excuse the background mess, I’m packing for a trip.

5D3D9C2F-AD17-40D8-8515-8976DF6CDE5C.jpeg 64EF1BB8-AE7C-48D0-8659-B35DDA899EA4.jpeg
  7. i think the mini also looks good on you. is it very heavy?

8. Thanks, I like both! I’m leaning towards the mini because I own a nano luggage and I can’t think of a situation where I would choose the micro belt over my nano luggage - it does fit more but I’m still limited if I were to need several of the items I typically carry at the same time.

The mini belt feels comparable in weight to the micro luggage. I think it’s fairly light for its size.

9. The other thing I would note is that filling the micro belt with heavy items (like a water bottle) would make me nervous. It feels like a small bag meant to carry fewer and lighter things so I wouldn’t want to weigh it down for fear of straining the bag. However, the mini definitely feels sturdy enough to carry heavier items and it wouldn’t be unbearable. I wouldn’t want to go for a long walk with it filled up lol but for errands by car, taking to work, shopping, etc I think the mini is a reasonable weight even with some heavy things inside.

10. portraitofalady likes this.
  11. clearly your heart is with the mini :smile:

12. I think I do love the mini but am worried it's not proportionate on me. I guess I wish I were built more for this bag haha

13. I still think the Mini is a bit too big for you

14. The mini looks good on you :smile:

portraitofalady likes this.
  15. I also think the Mini overwhelms your frame. It all depends on how you will wear it - are you in a region where you’re wearing lighter clothes or coats most of the year? If you mostly wear jeans and thin shirts I think the Micro fits you perfectly, especially on your shoulder. For bigger bulkier items the Mini would maybe look more proportionate. But as is in the photos it is a little overwhelming.

I also think the Belt bag doesn’t work too well as an oversized bag, but that’s just my opinion. Good luck deciding!

julia.pa likes this.