Help me choose a bag- Marc Jacobs or Rebecca Minkoff

Hey everyone! I'm having such a hard time choosing between these two! I'm really 50/50 on both! So please help me. :smile: Which do you prefer?

Marc by Marc Jacobs:
grooveeblack.jpg

or
Rebecca Minkoff:
1056329fpx.jpg

I like both styles, but I'll always choose Marc Jacobs. The leather on that bag is lovely - several of my friends have it and say that it's an easy style to dress up or down. It's a really great everyday bag.

I've own lots of MJs and some RMs.... I'd say go with the MJ. They have a decent repair policy if anything goes wrong. The shape seems a bit easier to wear as well. I find the RM to be too boxy and not slouchy enough for me, especially when worn on the shoulder.

if you are only 50/50 on either bag, maybe wait until you find something that you love 100%. after all you are the one having to carry it, so what someone else loves might not be for you.

black winter,

You have excellent taste!!! I love both those styles too! They are both classics! I believe the MBMJ is the Groovy and the RM is the MAB. Sorry, I can't help you! It's too tough a decision to make for me too. LOL

if you are only 50/50 on either bag, maybe wait until you find something that you love 100%. after all you are the one having to carry it, so what someone else loves might not be for you.

What I meant was that I love both bags equally that I can't decide. I just wanna buy one.

Thanks BgaHolic! :smile:
and thank you to every one else for their input. :heart:

The MAM works better as a shoulder bag if you use the dogleash clasps on the side for the strap rather than the way it is shown in the above picture. It also helps the bag "smoosh" more.

I would get the MBMJ. Looks like you can go from handheld to shoulder easily. I think the Morning After style looks cumbersome as a shoulder bag.