Votes: 31 41.9%
  • Guilloche 5 motif

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Hammered gold 5 motif

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
Ah I go to the same store on Alberni! I bought mine just last weekend that’s weird they told you they don’t have it if you were there a couple of weeks ago.

I agree that the Alhambra design is loud. I do feel a bit much to wear these unique shape on both wrist. So I dont know if I should keep the guilloche or not. I kinda wish I just got one Alhambra. But I feel VCA is a lot harder to choose than Cartier lol I wonder if they offer refunds. If they only do store credit maybe I’ll exchange it for a colored stone so at least it’s not all yellow gold. Then again, my rationality will question myself again on the value of stones lol

I am eyeing the thin love too! But I’ll have to wait for next year or so when I have budget

Thin JUC with diamonds is beautiful. I had it for overnight. I like it so much so I had to exchange for the original with diamonds lol
If you don’t mind me asking, how are you liking the JUC with diamonds stacked with your love? Is it comfortable? Good for daily wear?

I know this is a VCA board :P but it’s a piece I’ve been considering and your stack is so beautiful!

Stella0925

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
If you don’t mind me asking, how are you liking the JUC with diamonds stacked with your love? Is it comfortable? Good for daily wear?

I know this is a VCA board :P but it’s a piece I’ve been considering and your stack is so beautiful!

I’m loving them together!

I’m in love with my stack too lol. If i had to pick one i think it’s the JUC it’s just so unique and it has diamonds lol it’s comfortable to me Maybe I’m very used to my bracelets I barely feel them anymore

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
I’m in love with my stack too lol. If i had to pick one i think it’s the JUC it’s just so unique and it has diamonds lol it’s comfortable to me Maybe I’m very used to my bracelets I barely feel them anymore
Thank you!!! It’s probably tempting to sit and just stare at your wrist all day:biggrin: