Help me choose a bracelet

• MOP 5 motif

Votes: 69 38.5%
  • Guilloche 5 motif

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • Hammered gold 5 motif

Votes: 50 27.9%

• Total voters
Ah I go to the same store on Alberni! I bought mine just last weekend that’s weird they told you they don’t have it if you were there a couple of weeks ago.

I agree that the Alhambra design is loud. I do feel a bit much to wear these unique shape on both wrist. So I dont know if I should keep the guilloche or not. I kinda wish I just got one Alhambra. But I feel VCA is a lot harder to choose than Cartier lol I wonder if they offer refunds. If they only do store credit maybe I’ll exchange it for a colored stone so at least it’s not all yellow gold. Then again, my rationality will question myself again on the value of stones lol

I am eyeing the thin love too! But I’ll have to wait for next year or so when I have budget

Thin JUC with diamonds is beautiful. I had it for overnight. I like it so much so I had to exchange for the original with diamonds lol

If you don’t mind me asking, how are you liking the JUC with diamonds stacked with your love? Is it comfortable? Good for daily wear?

I know this is a VCA board :P but it’s a piece I’ve been considering and your stack is so beautiful!

If you don’t mind me asking, how are you liking the JUC with diamonds stacked with your love? Is it comfortable? Good for daily wear?

I know this is a VCA board :P but it’s a piece I’ve been considering and your stack is so beautiful!

I’m loving them together!

I’m in love with my stack too lol. If i had to pick one i think it’s the JUC it’s just so unique and it has diamonds lol it’s comfortable to me Maybe I’m very used to my bracelets I barely feel them anymore

We are twining on plain love, Diamond JUC and 5 motifs hammered and had similar thought process on selecting VCA 5 motifs. I was also considering among guilloche, hammered and MOP!
I picked guilloche at first and sold after few months of wear. It was way too flashy for my liking and I got tired of the pattern of guilloche (which is its most beautiful aspects!). So I went to the store, tried and contemplated btn MOP and hammered version. MOP poped on my skin and it was definitely more prettier, but I needed care free everyday bracelet. I am so happy with my purchase!CED7FCFF-A12D-4AF5-987A-A0D7AA77A979.jpeg

When I was choosing my bracelet, my SA told me I should consider how much I’ll spray my hands with alcohol or wash my hands since the MOP might be repeatedly exposed everyday as it’s worn on your wrist. For that reason (and for easy maintenance), I picked up the hammered yg.

I can tell you that I’m still thinking about the MOP and the hammered yg (although breathtaking in its own way) didn’t give me the satisfaction the MOP did. I am thinking about going back to get MOP. I wish I had gotten MOP in the first place but I would have gotten way less wear out of it and probably would have to worry about it a lot. I don’t think there’s a right answer here - just want to share my experience :smile:

Wondering your thoughts on the hammered yg bracelet along with the hammered vintage Alhambra earrings & single motif necklace… is it just too much hammered gold ?? I have the earrings and necklace but unsure if I should add the bracelet… I do love the carefree aspect of it..

Reactions: hhw
Wondering your thoughts on the hammered yg bracelet along with the hammered vintage Alhambra earrings & single motif necklace… is it just too much hammered gold ?? I have the earrings and necklace but unsure if I should add the bracelet… I do love the carefree aspect of it..
I have RG hammered Vintage earrings and bracelet and they look nice as a combo. The bracelet was my second VCA item and I love it.

If you like bracelets and hammered, I think you will also love the hammered 5 motif as it really is carefree. Even if you find the combo of 3 too much for some days you can always wear these items in different combinations :smile:

Reactions: hhw
We are twining on plain love, Diamond JUC and 5 motifs hammered and had similar thought process on selecting VCA 5 motifs. I was also considering among guilloche, hammered and MOP!
I picked guilloche at first and sold after few months of wear. It was way too flashy for my liking and I got tired of the pattern of guilloche (which is its most beautiful aspects!). So I went to the store, tried and contemplated btn MOP and hammered version. MOP poped on my skin and it was definitely more prettier, but I needed care free everyday bracelet. I am so happy with my purchase!View attachment 5242984
Hi, i have rg love bracelet and tried on the rg hammered 5 motif bracelet. It was too pink and I felt that stone pieces gave me more dimensions. After reading this thread I want to try yg hammered gold. Do you (or any of you) seen rg love stacked with yg hammered bracelet?
Love your stack btw ❤️

Hello, I am ona similar dilemma. So i have rg love bracelet and tried on the rg hammered 5 motif bracelet. It was too pink and I felt that stone pieces gave me more dimensions. After reading this thread I want to try yg hammered gold. Do you (or any of you) seen rg love stacked with yg hammered bracelet?
I ll upload some of the yg stone pieces next to my rg love. I like the carnelian the most for now (it changes everytime I go to try on bracelet which makes the decision really hard)
Btw, I am new to this forum, hope this is how you comment on posts. Thanks in advance

5D87D474-557B-4918-A83F-87A9442F5BE0.jpeg

5BF26A2E-D9DF-46E4-A70E-7B0303B2AF2D.jpeg

9378CDD1-0C23-4A66-8DCC-C754FB6732F1.jpeg

ABFD291D-F554-479C-8D1D-B0FF4C0A078F.jpeg