Help me catch up....mini Bolide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotthebug

Sep 5, 2013
i have admittedly taken my eye off the ball on all things Hermès (still waiting for the call on a B30....Nothing much to do except be patient). But I am just looking at the Bolide minis and I want one. I do love small bags as I typically only carry a phone, wallet & keys....and love, love cross bodies. I would love to see some of your minis especially worn on the body, and help understanding current color selections. I can get Blue Electric or Orange Poppy right now.... love them both. This would be a great opportunity to get a ‘pop’ color and one that I am unlikely to get in a Birkin. Help!

i have admittedly taken my eye off the ball on all things Hermès (still waiting for the call on a B30....Nothing much to do except be patient). But I am just looking at the Bolide minis and I want one. I do love small bags as I typically only carry a phone, wallet & keys....and love, love cross bodies. I would love to see some of your minis especially worn on the body, and help understanding current color selections. I can get Blue Electric or Orange Poppy right now.... love them both. This would be a great opportunity to get a ‘pop’ color and one that I am unlikely to get in a Birkin. Help!

I posted some photos on the ode to the bolide thread and many more tpfers have shared their photos thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.