Help ,me buy my first azur

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
I am so confused as to which I want as my first azur piece .Let me tell you the bags I have ...
Alma pm in mono
Illovo ,totally and Iena ,Eva in Damier ebene
Wallet and another small bag ( no idea the name ) in vernis
Now I want my first azur ,but I am scared of getting a big bag in case it gets dirty and a small pochette I feel I already have clutches .
Please help me with some advise .TIA

I would suggest the Speedy B 25 or 30. The strap will give you options to wear higher or lower if you're worried about color transfer along with handheld. I just got the NF in DA and it was a hard decision between this and Speedy. You already have a Totally and Iena so not sure if you would like an open tote. The Girolata is gorgeous too. There is an Azur Clubhouse that was super helpful to me. Good luck!

Reactions: umamanikam
Damier Azur scared me for the longest time-it took me 9 years to finally give it a go......I bought my first DA bag last year, the Delightful MM and mini pochette (I looked at Neverfull, Speedy B, Artsy and Girolta). I wore it 4 months straight (rotated out when fall came) and no dirt or grime. I'm not the type to baby my bags either! Find one that fits your lifestyle and makes you happy. GLD :smile:

Reactions: jellyv