help me accessorize the messenger bag I'm buying!

dana6189

Jun 4, 2008
So I plan on going to an outlet (either Philly or AC) this weekend to get a messenger bag (picture attached). The bag is definitely very pretty own it's on but I would love to glam it up a bit.

Has anyone seen any cute fobs or keychains at the outlets recently? How about scarves? I'm not only limited to the outlet, though. I just received my 25% off FP store coupon.

So basically I'd like some opinions on a scarf and maybe some keyfobs!

Also, this is off topic but I'm wondering why my avatar picture won't show up? I've been a member for a long time but just recently started posting, although I have posted the required 5 posts for it to show up, so I'm wondering what's going on.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
So I plan on going to an outlet (either Philly or AC) this weekend to get a messenger bag (picture attached). The bag is definitely very pretty own it's on but I would love to glam it up a bit.

Has anyone seen any cute fobs or keychains at the outlets recently? How about scarves? I'm not only limited to the outlet, though. I just received my 25% off FP store coupon.

So basically I'd like some opinions on a scarf and maybe some keyfobs!

Also, this is off topic but I'm wondering why my avatar picture won't show up? I've been a member for a long time but just recently started posting, although I have posted the required 5 posts for it to show up, so I'm wondering what's going on.
Have you tried uploading the image you want as your avatar from your computer?

good to know! how much was the laptop case if you don't mind me asking? And do you have any pictures of your bag?

The laptop case was about $50-$60 normally at the outlet, but I got it for $36 (they were having 30% at the door coupons at the time).

I took a cell phone pic (was too lazy to grab my camera, sorry).

IMG00238-20100720-1909.jpg