Help...Manolos...Perfect H Bag???

Oooh a 28cm black kelly w/ ruthenium hardware would look great with pewter...or palladium. :tup:

Aww that's so sweet btw :heart::heart::heart:...I really miss talking Hermes with dh. And those shoes are soooo gorgeous!

JPG Kelly black with PH or......

Black lizard with RUTHENIUM!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't Skipper Barbie's little sister or cousin or something??? Love the idea of the JPG Kelly...but...it looks really, really bad on me...it is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to small for my frame...

And...just not a clutch girl...I don't think I could do it...

Hmmm...lizard...

Okay my glamorous friends...let's think leather... ;)

Oooh a 28cm black kelly w/ ruthenium hardware would look great with pewter...or palladium. :tup:

Aww that's so sweet btw :heart::heart::heart:...I really miss talking Hermes with dh.

DH smiles...he thinks this whole "ask the girls on the blog" thing is quite amusing...

Hehehe...no one has mentioned his idea yet...

Now...back to that 28 cm black Kelly...if black...think it would need to be PH...something that I could locate...given mission specifics...

Ooooh...gorgeous!!! Beautiful!!! Would definitely be in the running...but...tried a jige in the past and had to sell her...I am just not a clutch girl...

Sorry to all my friends...I know I am a bit "difficult"...a bit of a perfectionist...

Hmmm...that croc jige is gorgeous...

I, too, tried a Jige. Mine was in Black Box and I never ever (not even once) carried her, so she lives happily ever after with someone who loves her. The Mini Jige in Matte or Glazed Croc is a whole other story! Pretty fabulous, huh!

So Cal,

I can't get beyond how beautiful those shoes are!

Ohhhh...thank you!!!! First saw them in SF when I was out with the girls...found them again when I returned home... They have been in the closet for a few days...waiting for their turn... LOL...I need a new bag to go with my new shoes for DH's birthday...

OK with pants or jeans I think the black with GH that you already have would be super. The gold/pewter thing is only like the hardware/jewelery thing and I think mix-match is fine (JMHO).

But with a skirt - I am happy to enable you into a black box Kelly 28 with PH (or RH if you can get it) ;)

Forgive the Paris impersonation but "that would be so hot" :P

OMG OMG! THIS IS GORGEOUS MILLSTREAM!
attachment.php

And totally disgusting!!:graucho: Love it!!:love:

With open-toed stilleto heels, it seems to me that a clutch or some other smaller bag would be the way to go. These aren't every day shoes, right? You'd wear them out for the evening, most likely. You might want to look at the Paris Bombay. I think it now comes in a medium size. Also, the Dalvy or the Sac en Vie.

Here's the PB in GM and PM sizes, courtesy of ValleyOppressed:
attachment.php

Here's the Dalvy, courtesy of Katel:

attachment.php