Help -Looking into CC logo costume jewelry necklace

Jun 28, 2006
I don't own anything from chanel but Ive taken notice of the CC Logo necklace. It comes on a silver chain and the CC is back to back and I have seen them painted white or black or with crystals.

1) How much do these retail for?
2) Are there fakes of this? I see so many on ebay for around $200 are these fake or authentic?
3)How durable are these? Are they chic or tacky?
4) Anywhere online to order these? Elux doesnt seem to carry them. Are they readily avaliable in stores or are they discontinued and such?
5) Does white or black look better? Will the crystals come off with light wear? I have a bad habit of showering with jewlry on.
6) Are these worth it? I hear they are only silver plated?

What does everyone think? Feel free to leave input. :flowers:

I can't answer your question re: retail prices as this varies, depending upon the exact necklace.

I can tell you, most definitely, that many of the necklaces on ebay are indeed knock offs.

1) How much do these retail for?
155.00 for crystal one which about the size of a dime.
160.00 for black or white color logo (no crystal)
220.00 for mini CC logo with crystal and little heart shape charm.
2) Are there fakes of this? I see so many on ebay for around $200 are these fake or authentic?
If fake is 200.00 I think u rather buy real for 155.00
3)How durable are these? Are they chic or tacky?
I think it's really chic.
4) Anywhere online to order these? Elux doesnt seem to carry them. Are they readily avaliable in stores or are they discontinued and such?
Not available online. You can call the store to make a purchase.
5) Does white or black look better? Will the crystals come off with light wear? I have a bad habit of showering with jewlry on.
Either color look great.
Never wear them in the shower. It can turn tarnish!
6) Are these worth it? I hear they are only silver plated?
Yes...they are only silver plated. It's a costume jewelry.
You buy your happiness to own a piece of great designer brand, it it matter?

Hope it's help.