Help! Looking for the perfect blue bag...

blueberry713

Oct 24, 2006
Ok, so I've been searching and searching for a handbag in the perfect shade of blue for almost a year now with no satisfying results and it's become an obsession. I have realized it's time to turn to the experts for some help ;)

Anyone who can point me in the direction of a good quality leather bag (shoulder, tote, hobo or satchel styles) under $600, in an electric/cobalt blue like the one attached will be my hero forever.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 70
what about this one?

17198-viewsize300-front.jpg

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Tano/17198.aspx

or this one:

sexbombCOBALT_l.jpg

http://www.musthavebag.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=160&category=0

I was on the exact same search a while back :smile:! It ended with my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag in Royal (pics attached). There are many posts about this bag if you do a search, and I think there is a sample sale happening now in NYC...good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 95
I was on the exact same search a while back :smile:! It ended with my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag in Royal (pics attached). There are many posts about this bag if you do a search, and I think there is a sample sale happening now in NYC...good luck!

Does the Morning After bag come with a detachable shoulder strap? That would seal the deal for me:drool: That bag in that color is gorgeous. /end of threadjack...

No- sorry :sad: the RM Morning After does not come with detachable shoulder strap, but they have different styles in the color Royal, I think...
maybe the Elisha has the straps you are looking for? Check out rebeccaminkoff.com or call the NY store- I've talked to Jacqueline there & she's really nice!

Here's another Tano. I have this bag and it's terrific. Seriously I don't know what you plan on toting and I don't know how well a Tano will hold up to big time wear or weight over a long period of time. But they are less expensive.

offthechainCOBALT_l.jpg

3416_l.jpg