Food Help Looking for Cheesecake Recipe

lmkhlh2006

O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Sometime in the last month I received an issue of Prevention Magazine and it had a recipe in it for a low calorie cheesecake and the crust was made with Grapenuts. When I was at the store a few days ago I bought a box of grapenuts, cocoa powder and some yogurt (because from what I remember I had all of the other ingredients at home) and then realized I had thrown the magazine out. A serving of it had less than a hundred calories...So if any of you ladies happen to know what recipe I'm referring to could you please post it for me.

I already tried the Prevention website and it's not listed, I also tried goggling it and didn't come up with anything.

Chocolate Cheesecakes - 4 servings

1/4 cup crunchy high-fiber cereal (such as Grape-nuts), finely crushed
1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese, room temp.
2 tbsp. honey
1 large egg white
1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa powder , plus more for garnish
4 tbsp aerosol fat-free whipped topping (optional)

1. preheat oven to 350
2. coat 4, 3 inch ramekins lightly with cooking spray. spread cereal crumbs into even layers on bottoms. set aside.
3. beat cream cheese and honey in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. add egg white, yogurt, and vanilla extract. beat again until smooth. turn mixer to low; mix in cocoa. spoon mixture into ramekins.
4. bake 12 minutes, or until centers are set. let cool 15 minutes. refrigerate at least 2 hours. dust with cocoa. add 1 tbsp whipped topping to each, if desired.

87 calories, 5 g protein, 17 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 1 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 1 mg chol, 139 mg sodium

i double checked after typing to make sure all amounts/directions are correct. This is from the February 2009 issue. please post after you make it to say how you like it!