Help! J12 bracelet issue

Monaliceke

O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
I just noticed the bracelet links at the top of my J12 has become very loose. I have attached 2 pictures.

I am referring to the links attached to the watch (not the bracelet itself... I hope this makes sense). I checked the other 4 sections (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right) of the "bracelet-looking" links on the watch body and can see that they are all loose.

Is this normal? I don't remember seeing them so loose before. So afraid to drop my watch if the bracelet comes off.

Can the ladies with similar J12 watches confirm this point please? Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 268
  • 2.png
    2.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 262
I just noticed the bracelet links at the top of my J12 has become very loose. I have attached 2 pictures.

I am referring to the links attached to the watch (not the bracelet itself... I hope this makes sense). I checked the other 4 sections (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right) of the "bracelet-looking" links on the watch body and can see that they are all loose.

Is this normal? I don't remember seeing them so loose before. So afraid to drop my watch if the bracelet comes off.

Can the ladies with similar J12 watches confirm this point please? Thank you so much!

Mine is not loose. I would bring it to Chanel and have them look at it

Mine is not loose. I would bring it to Chanel and have them look at it

I had that happen after a battery change/cleaning...just slightly off. Took it to my local jeweler and he snapped it into place...took 2 seconds.

Thanks, ladies. I brought mine to Chanel boutique yesterday and they said it is normal. They said it is still firmly attached to the watch, so the bracelet and those links will not drop off. Hope they are correct.

I thiink it is normal. It is attached to the watch firmly. So don’t worry about it.