Help...is this Fendi real??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
Here is the auction # from ebay....290125314435. I just bought this bag on ebay and it is not a blatant knockoff, but I am having my doubts about its authenticity. Do all Fendi's have the hologram somewhere inside because this one does not.

Do you have the bag already? Maybe the tone-on-tone lining didn't show in the pictures. My fendi has the fendi lining, but I have a baguette. Your zipper and interior logo look exactly like mine.

Yes, I have the bag right here...I just found the hologram on the little tag located in the pocket inside. I wish I could find this bag on a site that sells the real thing so i could compare. The lining does have the tone on tone. I guess my biggest problem is the straps seem kind of plastic like. Should they feel like soft leather?

try to sniff the handles, if they smell rubbery then i am very sorry that you got yourself a fake Fendi. a few years back i actually bought one myself and i knew the second i received it that it was fake because of the somewhat rigid and rubbery smelling handles. even though everything else seems o..kay but i knew it was fake because a real fendi would never smell or feel like that.
i hope this helps, that was my first fendi and i was young back then, 400 bucks wasted but a lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.