• Monogram

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Raisin

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jo9876

Apr 7, 2017
Hi there! I am heading to Paris in a few weeks time and would be getting my first LV bag. But I am stuck in deciding if I should get the Montaigne MM in Monogram or in Empreinte in Raisin colour - I really love both of them! I am in my twenties and looking to use this bag for years to come. Anyone who has bags in Raisin, let me know if it is an easy bag to maintain and if there is any colour transfer (or if I should get in Noir instead...)

Let me know which looks better!

Attachments

• IMG_5496.PNG
    IMG_5496.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 887
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,061
I have the Montaigne mm in Raisin, it's gorgeous and I've had no problems with colour transfer or anything. It's structured and I don't need to stuff it or anything when not in use, plus I've found empreinte to be absolutely fine in the rain. All round a very easy bag to maintain. With the canvas version the vachetta may need a little care though.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I still am not able to understand which one I would use. they are both so perfect that I just can't decide... this starts making me anxious and not even Valium helps me anymore... I guess that the Raisin is still the preferred one but i can't be sure...

Which color makes your heart sing?

I think they're both gorgeous and you'll enjoy either one. When I pick a bag, I go with what my heart tells me and I don't regret any of my choices so far.

Empriente. I have it in noir and love it. I love the detail on the side of the empriente and how wide the middle compartment opens. The monogram is designed differently on the side and doesn't open as wide.